Hello,

My name is Angela. I currently live in Florida but am originally from Detroit, Michigan! MGOBLUE I'm a Girl Scout Leader of 36 girls, and a Webelos leader (currently of 8). This is my second year as a Webelos leader and I love it! This is my fourth year as a Girl Scout leader and I love it! My girl scout troop went from 6 to 8 to 10 and this year up to 36 (all age levels except Seniors)! The girls keep hearing about my troop and keep coming my way and since I can't say no I just keep adding them!

I have to say that I do Love the Webelos more than Girl Scouts though. I love working with the boys and their requirements. I have 2 boys in Cub Scouts and one daughter in Girl Scouts. My oldest son is in his second year of Webelos and I will probably cry at the crossing over ceremony but I will be happy that he is moving on to bigger and better things. I have told the Pack master he has me as his Webelos leader for life! I'm not leaving until they kick me out or until we move away (my husband is military). My second son is only a wee Tiger Cub and he LOVES it. My daughter is a Cadette Girl Scout (even though they have changed it to Teens 11-17 WE are still calling it Cadettes and Seniors).

I'm glad I found this place because it has helped me along the way. I have used other places on Scouter but am just now starting to enjoy this Forum stuff!