In Westchester PA, EVERYONE has a "Holiday" Tree

Guest OldGreyEagle

Guest OldGreyEagle

Ed you should know by now how Merlyn reacts when people offer their own thoughts on how Merlyn would behave when it is contrary to his posts. Merlyn has never posted that he wants to stop people from talking about God, or singing about God, or worshipping God, he does have an issue with people using tax/public money to do the above. .

Now, for you to claim if you lied, it was unintentional leads me to believe that you don't understand Merlyn's postion after all these years. I would try to explain it to you, but words fail me right now, when I think I can I will.

BTW Merlyn, if I have mis-stated your position, please point it out, not that you need my permission to do so...

I know what his position is OGE. And I don't like it! I hope this little event isn't sponsored or even like by the local government!

What really chaps my shorts is how you mods let Meryln call people liars & do nothing! Yet we get our posts whacked when we do less.

Ed Mori

1 Peter 4:10

Merlyn opines:

Just goes to show that atheists exercising their first amendment rights are considered to be ruining it for Gold Winger. Too damn bad for you, eh?

But it's not OK for people of faith to exercise their first amendment rights...

Ed responds:

What really chaps my shorts is how you mods let Meryln call people liars & do nothing! Yet we get our posts whacked when we do less.

Just like the courts and the mainstream media, at times around here it appears that dissent is healthy only when it benefits, protects, or promotes the opinion of the minority...

This thread has spun out of control. It will be locked.

Use good judgement when posting throughout Scouter.com-- don't post something you know is going to be deleted. Why make someone have to edit your writing for you? We're all on this board for a reason and those reasons may be different person to person, but I really believe there is a common reason: here to help America's youth.

Attacking the moderator staff, as has been done in this thread, is uncalled for. The moderator staff at Scouter.com is all-volunteer and I believe they all are doing their jobs as needed with the best outcome in mind. They are not trying to protect one person and leave another person open for attack. They are not trying to "officially" support one side or the other.

If you feel you have been mistreated by the moderator staff, feel free to let SCOUTER-Terry know so he can act as he feels is warranted.