The BSA Denigrates Atheists

Just because they can't become members? WOW! That would mean the Notre Dame Club denigrates all other colleges & universities since you need to be a Notre Dame grad to be a member! And any club that has membership requirement would denigrate anyone who doesn't meet their membership requirements.

We slice with a broad sword!

Ed Mori

1 Peter 4:10

No, as in, no, your statement is incorrect. You might want to read what I wrote in the post where you spun off this thread. Especially the text after "In my opinion, the BSA denegrates atheists; one example is..." You may notice that my given example appears nowhere in your first post, and that the purported reason you DID write in your first post appears nowhere in my post that you spun this thread off of. This may constitute a strong hint that what you wrote bears no resemblance to what I wrote. Hence, I show my disagreement with your erroneous summary with "No, Ed."

I knew I shoulda spun it of the prior post that states

In the specific case of the BSA, they denegrate atheists. And yes, I will also mention the government when the BSA uses tax money to support their private club that excludes atheists.

This post makes it sound like a fact rather than your opinion.

What tax money? Does the BSA get of cut of my or your taxes? I don't think so.

My other post makes valid points. Like you constantly say about the BSA, Merlyn, you can't have it both ways.

Ed Mori

1 Peter 4:10