can't upload files to new web site

I am having trouble changing our troop website which is hosted by SCOUTER.com. Our troop recently changed its number. I want our website to coincide with the new number.

We initially established a website with our original troop number on SCOUTER.com which worked very well for us. I then setup a new website which is not working. So I have several related questions.

First, how do I delete the original website. I know how to delete files but I want to also delete the old web address or account. How do you do that?

Second, why doesn't the "remaining space" window work and why can't I upload any files to the new website. Here are the specifics of the problems I am having with the new website.

As to the remaining space window, we I log on, the remaining space is not displayed. It is blank, except for an error message. This is what is displayed:

Account Size...

Current Size: KB

Space Left:

Microsoft _VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: '[string: ""]'

/hosting/account_details.asp, line 25

Also, when I try to upload files to the new website, I get the following error message:

Microsoft _VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'accountSize'

/hosting/add_files.asp, line 109

-------------------

Please help. I would really like to get the new site up and running.

Thanks.

Suggest you send a PM (private message) to SCOUTER Terry, the owner of this site. I'm sure those of us reading the open forums don't have a clue.

There have been recent server issues, so that may be the problem.(This message has been edited by scoutldr)