I am working on a presentation for the Ship on the awards that can be earned.

I see that the for the Quest Award the Sports Bronze earned, The Outdoor Bronze is earned for the Ranger Award, the Religious Life Bronze is earned towards the Trust Award and the Sea Scout Bronze is earned as part of Quartermaster Award.

Is there a higher award in the works for the Arts and Hobbies Bronze?

At present, there is no 'Arts & Hobbies' award equivalent to the Ranger, Quest or Trust awards.

Why?

Several reasons.

Ranger was rolled out at the begining, because Outdoor crews made up a large majority of the crews out there, something like 80-90%.

Quest came next, because Sports was the next largest number, plus there has long been a sports subcommittee of the National Venturing Committee. Thus, this group was able to develop and rollout this award.

Trust came next, but was delayed about a year. There are many religious crews, and thanks to a lot of hard work, this award was created.

The number of Arts & Hobbies crews is very small compared to the others. Plus A&H coveres a very broad spectrum of interests. It would be difficult to create an higher A&H awards, as you would either have to make it fairly broad and openended (or customizable for each member). Be nice if one was created, but I'm not going to hold my breath for one.