Russin Jamboree VETLUGA'2004 near Nizhny Novgorod (Gorky)

Dear brother Scouters!

I welcome all of you and your Scouts to our traditional camp-site where July 2004 we will hold International Jamboree.

You will see a real Russian Scouts:-),

wonderful Russian nature, great views of Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin (castle) and will feel a real Russian hospitality (include BANYA and BLINCHIKI:-) (Kalashnikov by special requests%)). We promise that your field survival and hiking experience will be very usefull!

Already few BSA patrols proposed to be there, if you need I will provide you with treir addresses.

Visit our web-site www.Scoutmaster.ru and enjoy Vetluga views!

More detailes by request and on the Forum.

YiS,

Slava E. Chernykh,

Chief-scoutmaster of The Russian Union of Scouts(This message has been edited by Slava)(This message has been edited by Slava)

Slava:

Is a Visa required for Americans? How scouts and leaders are you expecting from your organization? Have you contacted the International Division of the Boy Scouts of America? They may be interested in sending an official BSA presence (and if you do contact them, you can tell them that I'll go.) With my own money, not theirs.

Please feel free to contact me privately if you need more information.

Dave

Yes, American required a visas, I don't think it will problem just cost money.

We are anticipate near 2 000 Scouts from Russian Union of Scouts and other Scout formation of country.

YiS, Slava