Just returned from best training yet!

Well folks, I just returned from NCS COPE Director School at Camp Bob Hardin in Saluda, NC. This was the best BSA training experience for me so far--hands down. We packed a TON of great information into a week. Days started at 0630 and ended about 10:30 PM. After a solid week of that, I am beat. Add in that from the time I left home on the 16th, until I was half way back home on the 23rd, it stopped raining for about 12 hours total. I was part of the first class to graduate in Aquadics COPE. However, the staff made it all bearable and worthwhile. They came from a wide range of ages and personal experiences to make the class something unique and fun.

After being a very active COPE Instructor for 4 years, I didn't know there was so much stuff I didn't already know. After this week, I was sore in places I didn't know I had places! :)

I can honestly say that I earned that NCS patch and have a new found respect for those who I see wearing it!

Just had to share. Now back to your regular scheduled programming.

Tim

Tim:

I'm glad you had a great time and learned a lot. Now you understand why I cut my sweatshirt off with a pair of scissors when I got home from COPE school! I couldn't lift my arms.

But what a great time it was.

DS