American Football, Baseball and American Politics

NJCubScouter

Maybe this link might help?

http://www.abcofcricket.com/cfb1/cfb2/cfb3/cct/cct.htm

As I sit here I see an ad for the Mitt Romney official site, asking me to donate $5.00.

There is an ad on the TV not telling me to support anyone, just saying what a loser some poor chump really is.

The amount of money that is spent on these elections is just daffy.

Needless to say Mitt is not going to get my five bucks.

Ea.

" I will of course hope that the Republicans put their foot in their mouth, but these things are so well planned and scripted that I really don't see that happening.

This years race is so very close that I bet the entertainment value will be better than ever.

I of course didn't know that Clint Eastwood was going to attend and have a chat with an empty chair.

Am I the only person who thinks that he just might might have spent a little bit too long in the VIP area?Maybe he has an allergy to peanuts?

Ea.

That foot-in-mouth thing was Ryan's part. "Mission Accomplished"

Eastwood was just being Eastwood. I understood what he was doing. If someone only saw a clip it did look a bit bizarre. Probably too obscure for most of the delegates. I thought it was kinda charming in a way.

Edit: I just remembered what Eastwood reminded me of. There used to be a guy on the island who owned some property near a really nice stream. He built a stone lectern by the stream out in the open and in the evenings he would lecture the frogs. No lie. Clint has finally arrived.(This message has been edited by packsaddle)