Need your help or knowledge

This is in no way scouting connected , nor is it about I or P...I just didn't know which forum to post in...

Just got back from a 4 hour away hospital. My mother in law passed away after 4 hours of being disconnected from life supporet after spending 8 days in a critical intensive care unit.

It was for the best and we have no quals about the right decision even though it was a tough and emotional decision.

Okay, anyways, she used to sing part of a song, but not alot. Just kept repeating part of the verse which is as follows:

"Seven( kinda drawn out) ...the time to pardon is seven ( seven drawn out)"

That was pretty much the only part she sang.

This was an old school song from around the time James Stewart and that bunch were still reeling out hit movies.

THis was a slow song. Thought it might be Patsy Cline, but not the case. Pasty did sing "Seven lonely nights" , but that's a faster tempo.

Any help would be greatlyappreciated as her 3 daughters want to learn this song as part of a tribute to their mom.

Thanks! Mark

It does sound similar to heaven.

It's not a cghurch song or hymn

I checked to see if it was Patsy Cline, Betty Carter, Ella Fitzgerald, and even Loretta Lynn. Nope.

TRut is, I just don't know a bunch of women singers from those years.

Guessing it's from between the 30's to possibly the mid 60's....but I am just guessing