• Administrators

This user has (on several occasions over the past several years and under several pseudonyms) been banned from this site. I'm bewildered why he shows up over and again. And while we can continue to deactivate accounts, block IP addresses, and delete messages, it's all just a big waste of time akin to chasing off a feral cat.

So, once again, the moderators will be deleting posts.

But, left with no other solution for resolving this, I suppose the next best option is to publish his contact information in the forum, so they might reach out to him at his home and his work over and again to sufficiently convey our mutual dissatisfaction.

TERRY HOWERTON

Yes, agreed, some people have nothing better to do than to stir up trouble. I see GW and at least one other poster on the uniform thread have gone to insulting other posters in particular a scout hwho has posted some well thought put additions to the tread. Both GW and at least one other "Scouter" have demonstrated a ttoal misalignmnt of priorites, attacking others and clearly being a Poor example of what scouting is about in their Rabid, foam at the mouth pursuit of obeying every rule they can find. Both GW and (edited part 'another scouter") are on my ignore list as Bob White was before as they have all clearly demonstreated they have zero credibility and their personal agendas take precedent over anything else. (This message has been edited by a staff member.)