The Lord is on our side!

GW, Pro-choice is simply 'pro' 'choice'. That's a literal translation, by the way. You are free to misinterpret these simple words any way YOU choose.;) You are opposed to personal freedom and I am interested in protecting personal freedom.

If your ideas lack sufficient reasoning, authority, or logic to convince someone that they should choose the way you want them to, then you need to work harder on your arguments. Otherwise learn to live with disappointment.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all spin. "I'm not supporting abortion, I'm for having more choices!" If ya ain't fer it, yer agi'n it. "Pro choice" means that you're in favor of allowing women to slaughter unborn children. Pretty simply idea but you and your ilk are pretty good at distorting the truth.

The truth needs no authority, lies have to hide behind pretty words and "authority."

BTW, "translation" from what language? Is "pro-choice" German or French or Swahili?

(This message has been edited by Gold Winger)

Aye, there's the rub. The parents get to be free to "chose" to slaughter their unborn child. Not exactly someone who should be an advocate for the child.

That's like a lawyer getting up in court and saying, "I'm here to defend my client but I don't like him so sentence him to death so I can get on with my life."