Responding to Gonzo1's opinion of 9/11 it has always been my opinion that either 1) it never would've happened if Al Gore were elected on account it was retaliation for Bush1's failure to get Saddam the first time or 2), the U.S. Government did this to enrage Americans into supporting the warmongers desires and to drive the price of gas to record profit levels. Mr. Cheney repeatedly tried to rob the US Railroad Retirement Board, which is solvent unlike social security, and is where my pension is held, because "railroad workers make too much money". Mr Cheney made millions of this war. I am not anti-war, I just don't like losing. My father was a Veteran and he thinks this war can't be won. I support John Edwards because his parents were union mill workers who worked hard to provide education for their child and Mr. Edwards himself unloaded trucks to make money. The man is self made.

• 1 month later...

As a watchmanstate minarchist it was easy to percieve that Bush was a statist, hence I elected to vote twice for a write in candidate.

I'll be doing the same again for the next one since the political system of representive government is broken, and the scoundrels now rule We the People outside of our Consitution with neo fascism...

As a fellow night watchmen statist I voted for George W. Bush once (I wasn't old enough in 2000) because though he has presided over a great expansion of the federal government, I firmly believe it was less of an expansion that Mr. Gore or Mr. Kerry would have brought about.