Has anyone seen them yet?

I read in probably the Fall season training Times that new certificates would be availiable by January 1st.. The major change was removing the Scout Executive Signature.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I was thrilled with that.. Trying to get his signature, was a nightmare (not in this week, gave them to him he can't find them etc..) Not to mention the fact that he can't sign for the walk-ins we get for training.

Well our Scout store still has the old ones.. The on-line still only pictures the old ones..

Can I black marker out the signature line, and say it is a defunct policy???

Another reason why the SE signature is worthless, many times it's a forgery..

I know at Scouting U they had a computer generated signature, some said they already had it and were using it for their training cards, other training chairs were asking for it. I did not even try, I was too much of a newbie..

So the SE signature gets forged or stamped by a computer..

I could have dealt with the DE having his signature, he would have been easier to get ahold of.

So now lets see the new cards!!! Whose got them??? Anyone? Anyone?

Just went through a leader specific course this weekend and the card had SE signature. Couldn't find BSA Supply number on the card, but the logo on the bottom was the same as that on the top of national's website (Univ. emb. and "BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA" to the right)

May have been old cards, though