So, I was going to start with

Bear Down Chicago Bears...

But then with it being spring I was thinking

Hey Hey Holy Mackerel, No DOubt about it the Cubs are on their way...

But decided to end with the classic

If you ain't a Bear, you're just a Meal...

So as a general question, how long do you think the average WB'r takes to complete their ticket?

Some of the ticket items I've seen other folks come up seemed to me rather easy, I think I truly tried to make my own ticket personally challenging and I know I won't be finished till almost a year later. Some folks, a few, are already done. It makes me wonder sometimes.........

I've sen some written that can take months, others that seem to be impossible, but I know that the Staff tries to help the participant write a ticket that is achievable. Example, I have seen some write a goal stating thy would organize a Council Camp. Maybe this can happen, but if the Council has already chosen someone to do this, then it will be very hard to accomplish. I have a friend who's ticket took almost all of the 18 months, I for example finished mine in 6 months. It could have taken longer, and I though I was going to have to re-write a few goals, but ti worked out int eh end. Also depends on the position, and experience of the participant. Example, you might have a younger participant who writes up they are going to attend Trainer Edge. OK, But someone who's already do this before should write up that they are going to re-do this course. Or write a new cook book. When there might be so many already written. I was new to scouting when I went, so many things were open to me. But luck my CD/SM knew that I was scouting in a very difficult area, and the although minor goals I was asking to do, were giant in comparison to the task at hand. I was having to work against all sorts of people who were against my finishing. But in the end it all worked out. I just never quit. And I got people on board by explaining to them what I was doing. I would say that what ever goals you have written and gotten approved must be good. And worth the work.. Good luck..