I kinda think the best part of all WB courses is the interaction between the Scouter's (Staff and participants)

If we can put that to one side?

What did you enjoy most from the course you were on ?

(Particpant or staff) - Old course or new course. Boy Scout or Cub Scout, American or not!!

Ea.

"What did you enjoy most from the course you were on?"

1) The smell of the low-hanging wood smoke in the chilly autumn night as a Wood Badge Patrol one-half mile down the hill chanted their reply to the Eagle Patrol's challenge, "There ain't no flies on us!"

2) The first hard wood shavings catching fire as I started the breakfast fire while the rest of the Beaver Patrol slept through the first light before dawn.

3) On a late night hike following the campfire ceremony, the sound and smell of kerosene drenched rags burning as the SPL used his heavy wood torch to illuminate the single word "Trustworthy" on a handmade sign, then "Loyal" 150 yards down the trail, and so on until the twelve points had each in absolute silence been illuminated by the SPL over the course of a mile.

Kudu

Kudu,

Have to admit that # 3 brought back memories!!

A very good pal of mine was a participant on a course, which I staffed.

This "Scout Law Hike" was done before and leading up to the final ceremony.

The ceremony itself was very simple, but it really did impact the people present.

I looked at my pal, who is by no means a small fellow. He had tears rolling down his face.

The final presentation of the new course is good (Very good) But not as good as that hike and closing.

Ea.