Commissioners College question

I can answer that last one.

There is a specific training course for Roundtable Commissioners and Staff. I do not have the BSA Supply catalog number, but your Scout Shop can get the curriculum. There is a specific trainind record for RT Commish and staff.

It''s taught at both Philmont Training Center and at various Commissioner Colleges around the Country. I know the Heart of America Council in Kansas City regularly teaches RT staff.

For right or wrong, our DC accepted the Commissioner College completion of the RT curriculum as position specific training for those of us who are RT staffers. I''ve since taken our Associates of Camp Commissioner Service program.

BTW, the HOAC college this year will be Nov 17.

Here in the Atlanta Area Council, they offer basic commisioner training at the Commissioner College which is currently in the spring. it is the bachelors program. They cover the six sessions

They also offer basic training at our Commissioners confererence in the fall. New commisioners could take it there and then work on other sessions at the college for their bachelors, masters, pre doc and phd. Not sure if they count conference training as part of the college. i took basic training at the college a couple of years ago before the conferences began.