Some of the staff at my course had these very tiny chothes pins. They would pin them on the folds of your clothing when you weren't looking - especially the back of the shirt. It got to the point were we had to check each other for them, like they were ticks.

Here's another I just remembered from when I was on staff. Someone had printed very small stickers of their totem - about the size of the sticker on a banana. They were stiking them on everyone's backs.

• 2 weeks later...

C-45-07 Beaver Patrol at your service. We chewed(wittled) 2 inch long beaver beads,simular to WB beads, but pointed on the end. 2 each that we wore as a totem. we engraved our class number on them. We also hung them all over camp, in the dining hall, even from the flagpole when it was the eagle's turn to raise the flag. We also gave them out to staff who were our guests at our campsite. We hung them from the spade(Service Patrol) the kudu horn, needless to say, we were identified as the roudy patrol.

Beaver 5 out

Call for a check of:

- Totin' Chips

- Whittlin' Chips

- Fire'm Chips

- SSD Cards

- SA Cards

- WB Coins

The Scouter who doesn't have it buys the first cup of coffee and does Staff KP for that meal.

Sing Announcements ...