Holy Cow! Packsaddle flooding the topics queue!

I have seen other forums that lock topics which have had no posts for say, 30 or 60 days. This seems to prevent the confusion caused when someone resurrects a thread that is a year or more old. People can still search and view the old topics, and in the rare occasion that a late update is warranted, you can start a new thread. I don't know if this software supports that function, but it seems like a good idea.

Guilty as charged. Meds taken. I read the one up top on pinewood derby and the first post in it said something about not finding any other threads on the topic. So I brought a few back to life. Just a few. I got tired of reading through all the Pinewood titles. I suspect there are as many threads on Pinewood Derby as there have been on the membership policy, LOL.

Edited part, if you wait a few more hours, things will be back to normal...24 hours for this one starting now.(This message has been edited by packsaddle)

Nah, right away yeh had new folks commenting on them, so I reckon the resurrection is goin' to "take" for a while. ;)

It's OK, eh? I just couldn't figure out why yeh suddenly seemed to have so much to say about pinewood derby. Like it was your hidden fetish or somethin'. :)

At least yeh haven't lobbed any artillery my way for creating one of those dastardly eponymous threads. :cool:

Beavah

(This message has been edited by Beavah)

"At least yeh haven't lobbed any artillery my way for creating one of those dastardly eponymous threads."

Not that the temptation didn't cross my mind. ;) But I see that you enjoy tickling the tail of the dragon. I like that. It's fun to do (risky sometimes) as well as to watch (less risky).

But yeah, the decision to reopen all those old threads wasn't all-that-well-thought-out. Although in comparison to what's going on in Egypt, for example, it's not that important and will take care of itself if no-one does anything.