Pack 3333 Committee Chairman/Advancements Chairman

Fort Wayne, IN

C-12-7 Buffalo Patrol (June 2007)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have several active sites I've maintained for years (Pack, Troop, district training team, and district Webelos leaders). All have been out of business for past 3 weeks. I am unable to upload new pages; get a server error. The sites that existed in 2008 show my 2008 files--not my latest files and I can't upload current files.

I cannot upload revised pages to our unit's website. I get the follow message: "This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying." Can you help?

• Administrators

A couple more configuration changes have been made which should help with some of the sites that weren't loading (Virtual Directory listing denied errors). Also uploading capabilities should be working as expected.

Thank you for reporting issues.

• 1 month later...

I am unable to edit my profile information. In IE when I click continue it just refreshes the page. When I try it in Chrome I get this error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/members/modify/process2.asp, line 19

I just recently started having trouble uploading files to our scouter website.

I've tried uploading from three different computers on two different networks but no luck. It was working great for several months.

I see other's have complained about this issue, but I didn't actually see how to resolve it. Is it something on the server side?

• 3 weeks later...

Scouter Terry,

I have been unable to log in to my SCOUTER hosting account all this week.

Upon trying to login, the username and password are accepted then the page flashes and returns back to the original login page.

Could you please check into this for me? I really need to update my troop's website.

Thanks!

Still having a login issue. Is there anyone at least looking at this? Our troop web site is getting very out of date and with the new functionality that allows people to find troops in your area, since our web site is posted on that site, it's not going to look too good to be so far out of date. HELP!

I am still unable to upload to my troop web site after a month! Is anyone else having this problem?

Is anyone at Scouter.com looking at this issue??

Is there another free web hosting site I can use?

Very Frustrated,

ScouterJoe

IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE IF SOMEONE WOULD JUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHETHER IT WILL EVER BE FIXED. LIKE OTHERS, WHEN I LOG IN TO THE SITE, IT IMMEDIATELY TAKES ME BACK TO THE LOG IN PAGE. THE FILES AT OUR WEBSITE ARE SEVERAL YEARS OLD AND I CAN NOT LOG IN TO REMOVE OR UPDATE THE FILES.