Webelos Resident Camp

Just got back yesterday from Webelos Resident Camp and my son and I had a blast. The food was good, the staff was good, and the activities were good, especially the OA dancers teaching our kids to a authentic Cherokee Indian Bear Dance.

I only walked away with a few complaints, one being how far we had to walk to our campsite (over 1/2 mile each way) and some parents who stayed with their boys who where stick in the muds.

In the end with lost 3 boys (all had the dad with them) and kept one from going home (no dad with him) and before we left he said he wished he could stay and was ready for next year. Truly this was something I will always remember.

Let me know about your camp

Just got back from Cub Resident Camp. Last Cub camp of the summer here. It was hot, it was humid, but the Cubs had a blast! Food could have been better (they had refrigeration issues this summer) but all in all the dining hall staff adapted well (I won't go into the cottage cheese milk though LOL). Great activities. Knocked out a bunch of electives and achievements. Our Pack accounted for 1/4 of the 128 Cubs registered, and that was a blast too! This was my son's second Cub Resident Camp and we are looking forward to Webelos Resident Camp next summer!