It's Official - EVERYONEs Shirts should be tucked in !!

I disagree with people saying the yellow shirt should be tucked in. I am 5'2 and 115 lbs and I can't keep it tucked in. It is hemmed way to short and I have the regular size not a petite. If it won't tuck on me then I really don't see how anyone could expect it to tuck on a fuller figured woman. It just doesn't seem like it is meant to be so I very seldom wear it. I also own a tan shirt and it tucks just fine so I usually wear it and yes It is always tucked in. Why can't we have a longer hem line if supply wants us to tuck.

Kristi

In my son's former pack, which I visited recently, I'd say about one-third of the female leaders wear the tan shirt untucked. (While I was there, very few of the female leaders would wear a uniform at all, tan or yellow, tucked or untucked, something that I helped change.)

My attitude about all this untuckedness? Let them. Ignore it. I think it is much more important that they are there, wearing the uniform at all, happily providing the program to the boys of the community without having to wonder about whether their clothing is presenting a flattering or unflattering profile. In my two years as "official den leader recruiter" for the pack, there were several women who were very reluctant to become leaders because they did not to wear the uniform, or who became leaders but resisted the uniform, and wearing it "their way" was in some cases what it took for them to make that step. I think the boys are better off for it, visible shirttails and all.

packsaddle, although I'm a bit overweight myself, I can wear stock sizes, so I've never used the "made to measure" service.

So check into it thoroughly to ensure you aren't surprised by any undisclosed fees, etc.

Good luck.

I think what would help overweight females like myself who have problems buying any pants that fit right or finding the correct size would be to have uniform pants with an elastic waistband, a little extra room in the abdominal area but NOT like maternity pants & of course pockets! All of the pants I wear have elastic waist & pockets! I would still have to wear my blouse outside for previously stated reasons but at least I'd have official uniform pants that would fit me! There are times when people are overweight & look like me that the shirt should NOT be tucked in because it would make me look more horrible than I already do!

Judy