segment patch program

I would like to know where I can purchase segment patches. The kind where you have a central patch and the segments make circles around it. I would like to give them to the boys in my den for outings and activities that the pack does not provide patches for. Our council store quit selling them a couple of years ago, so I can't get them there. Preferable would be sites that I can order online from. Thank you.

Nice idea! There are many online vendors for Scout Patches. Some advertise on this site. Keep an eye on the right hand side of your screen, or scroll to the bottom. They rotate different vendors all the time but within a day or two you will have one come up. You could also do a search for "Boy Scout Patches".

I suggest that you try to calculate what this will cost you before commiting to it, I suspect that it could run into lots of money. Remember that many patch vendors have minimun quanities on custom orders.

Rena--

Your Council may no longer sell segments, but many others still do. Segments are a very big part of the instant recognition (for better or worse) in my pack, as with many other packs in my council. Check out the Three Fires Council Scout Shop site at http://www.threefirescouncil.org/ScoutShops/scout_shops.htm, and you can find a pdf file of the segment patch images (around 200 different images) available from them in the section titled "What we Offer". I "think" the segments run 40 cents each, and as do most other Scout Shops they will mail them to you at actual cost.

Hope that helps you.

• 1 month later...