Thanks Ed,

Will do and maybe if they are offering it this summer I might look in.

I was talking to a District Director from your Council a few weeks back. They were planning a District Camporee at Camp Tenersherison.

Eamonn

Ok, Mountainboarding is like skate boarding down a hill, the boards look like Skateboards on steroids (kinda like comparing Barry Bonds 6 years ago to his present form, but I digress).

The Mountain board is bigger, stronger and has much bigger and wider wheels, lots of fun at a Ski resort in the summer as long as the rocks have been picked up, otherwise you could be in the header of your life

Do you mean Barry "Chemically Enhanced" Bonds?

My district has camporee this weekend at Camp Bucucco which is in Slippery Rock.

I plan on checking out the mountainboarding this summer. It is supposed to be a hit!

Ed Mori

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10

How about Barry "Better Hitting Through Chemistry" Bonds?

I wonder how mountainboarding will hold up. In the 70's ski areas trying to push summer use came up with grass skiing. Turned out people didn't care for falling on grass as compared to snow and the sport never really took off.

SA

I don't know if Mountainboarding will take off at ski resorts but it would seem to be a nice addition to summer camp activities.

Having said that I have no idea what a board costs.

Eamonn