microfiber uniform shirt = good? bad? ehh?

Hello Mr. Boyce,

I have both, a microfiber and cotton uniform shirt. I press the cotton and put all pretty stuff on that one for more formal occasions and the microfiber is worn for active events. I bought the long sleeve since it is designed so you can roll up the sleeves and button them in place. The microfiber is comforable, soft, breathable, dries quickly, and easy to sew patches on to the material. I have washed it several times without anything coming apart and have even ironed it a few times on a LOW heat setting. I will only buy the microfiber long sleeve in the future.

Federalist

I've got all of the (Tan) Scout Shirt models.. anyway, I like the new lighter weight shirt. Wears well, cooler, light, and looks good. I wash it, hang it up, and it dries perfect. The Cotton shirt wrinkles bad, and is warmer.. The former Poly (Pocket on the sleeve) shirt, looks and wears well. but I have noticed that they fade bad. I also still have to iron them.. Now the pants are not my favorite. They are too delicate and thigh pockets are wrong.. wrong.. wrong.. I prefer the Switchback pants to outings..