Uniform Inspection Question

On a related thread, the merits of how to get the youth (and adults) to wear the proper uniform were discussed. One of the possible methods was to conduct uniform inspections.

The question I have is why the registration cards are not a part of the adult uniform for leaders. They are a part of the youth uniform inspection (5%) but not for adults. Does anyone care to guess why?

The answer is more then lightly the same as the answer to the Venture App.question.

I do carry my card and use it a lot to get 10% discount at Gander Mountain. Our local has Thermorest pads with 30% off. I used my card last night.

Eamonn

Just wondering do all gander mountains give that 10% disscount i always go up there during a gun show at pennsdale twice a year and I see young scouts selling candy bars and i buy one :). I was wondering if its the same one up nea lycoming mall.

I don't knonw the official answer to the registration card as part of the uniform inspection for youth as opposed to adults, but I can lay out some basic odds that may shed some insight:

Odds that an adult will put his/her registration card in a wallet or purse or other safe storage -- 85%

Odds that a Cub Scout or Boy Scout will put his registration card through both the washing machine and dryer -- 85%

There may be a correlation there.

DS

Hey now!:) I resent that;)

No actually it was just my school ID that I put through the washer and dryer;)

My membership card got ruined b/c it WAS in my wallet during day camp. We played tug a war after it rained for two days;) My white shirt I got is now a nice brown color:)