X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaded with my patrol

I'm so thrilled to to be beaded last night with my whole patrol at a spring camporee. Even though two of us had a long car rides, (I'm out of council and in a different state), it was completely worth it to be with my fellow bears.

BEAR
    NE-II-192

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!

Just registered and paid for my class on Friday

Comment

Congratulations on your Beads, Old is New again!

Must be something unique with Bears as those in my class also did theirs together at a local state park. They camped out the night before and had the invitees come the next day for the ceremony... *smiles

Eagle

Comment

Good Job! Woodbadge was a great experience for me too. Still working those tickets until the end of june though.

I used to be a Bear and a good 'ol bear too.....
          W4-45-11-2

Comment

Congratulations.

You will probably come to learn, as many of us have, that you don't stop working your Ticket once you get beaded. There are always new challenges.

Still working my Ticket, 15 years later

JFL49
            ...Beaver...
            ...NE-II-90...

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I'm an old wood badger from the 90's, and I was wondering if anyone had any info on wood badge course SCR-415. This course took place at Camp Edgewood, near Lake Charles, La. My wife and I lost everything in hurricane Lily, which included everything we had in Scouting. We recently rejoined Scouting for our grandchildren, and I have not been able to find info on the course. I am interested in regaining a copy of my completion of the course and my ticket, and a list of other members in the course. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gary Brasseaux
                Webelos Den Leader
                Pack 85
                Evangeline Area Council

Comment

Working...
                X