X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Region

I am an advisor with the Zelo Zelos chapter of Wahissa Lodge (Section SR7B). Wondering if there are any others out there in the Southern Region interested in any topics here. Lets try to get some dialog going

What do you mean by "interested"?

Comment

If by interested you mean reading the topics within this thread, then yes. I'd kinda like to know if there are any users from SR-6 MTC.

Comment

I am the Lodge Adviser for Timuquan Lodge in West Central Florida Council. I served 2 years as an Associate Section Adviser for SR-4. I served as the adviser to the SR-4's version of ArrowCorps5: FourCorps 2010 and am serving in that position again for FourCorps 2014. By the way, that event will probably be open to any member of the Order of the Arrow.

Comment

Are there ever any southern Region Events? Would like to See a Southern Region Pow Wow type Event..
          I am in SR2-3N

Comment

North Star adviser here, Colonneh Lodge SR2-3S. We had our conclave at Texas State two weekend ago. A.I.W.(American Indian Weekend) back on the lodge calendar weekend event Aug 15-17 at Bovay SR. Cehck out Colonneh lodge.org

Comment

Working...
            X