X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• member in two councils?

Could a Scouter be registered in two different councils?

For example, a Scoutmaster in the town he (or she) lives and they were a venture advisor where they work?

Is it possible to be alumni in a third?

If memory serves, it is possible, BUT you will have to pay the registration fee for each council. AND you can only be registered with 1 OA lodge.

I got a friend registered in 2 councils at the moment. And at one point, I thought I was going to be registered with two as well since my boss found out I'm a trained Explorer adviser, and the post needed one. Luckily that fell to someone as the post meets the same nite as my pack.

Comment

I live just inside the border of one council and volunteer in that council, having Scouted for thirty years in the adjoining council. I am registered as a council volunteer in one and an SA in the other. I pay only the registration fee as an SA.

Comment

Sure. But you should only have to pay one registration fee to National. (It's my understanding that Councils don't get a cut of that.)

Comment

It can definitely be done. I've seen it - complete with different BSA ID numbers in the different councils.

Comment

Working...
          X