New to the whole Shebang! lol

Hello everyone! :)

I happened to find this site as I was looking for some info for my hubby who is a new Cubmaster. Looks like I found a good one for real-time information. I read a lot of the posts to "in over my head" by MammaCM and bookmarked it to show my husband. *laughin* I think all your advice there will help him out a lot in his efforts.

My grandfather was very active in boy scouts, although I'm not sure what positions he held, and my father and brother both were involved in boy scouts, but I don't have a lot of personal experience with the boy part of scouting. I did girlscouts, but that's been a while ago, and while completely similar still almost entirely different at the same time. *laughin*

My husband doesn't have a lot of experience either, I think he said he had about 6 months as a scout before becoming a den leader when our oldest started a couple of years ago. He does have a good assistant, and others in the district who are trying to make his transition as easy as possible, so we're blessed. I've read several of the forums and it looks like we'll be able to get a lot of good out of them so thanks in advance for all the advice!

Oh! Just for your information.... I tend to write books! ;) I just like people to know everything I think they need to, so you can take it or leave it. hehehe

Thanks again to all of you willing to have your brains and experience plundered by us newbies!

Be blessed!

Bella