Centennial Belt Replacement Webbing

Does anyone know where to get replacement webbing.

My boys are outgrowing their Centennial Boy Scout Web Belts (just getting older-both are pretty thin) and I was wondering if anyone knows where to get O.D. 1-1/2 replacement webbing. The stuff seems thicker than some. I hate to replace the whole belt when I just need to get some webbing.

Our National shop says you have to buy a whole new belt. That seems pretty silly for a web belt thus I was wondering if anyone has a proper webbing supplier. If you actually cut your belt properly so "brass touching brass" it means if a waist gets bigger you have to buy a whole new belt...which is not thrifty.

"If you actually cut your belt properly so "brass touching brass" it means if a waist gets bigger you have to buy a whole new belt...which is not thrifty."

Really?

When I was a scout and used the old web belt, I made sure to have about 6 inches of spare material. And I never had a problem with adjusting my belt to have "brass touching brass".

I never outgrew my old web belt. Used the same one for almost my entire time as a Boy Scout. I finally replaced it before I aged out with a Philmont leather belt.

I tried that with the new web belt--leaving extra material on the buckle side but because of the thickness it doesn't seem to lay right.

Could be I am an idiot as well.

If it was the old style belt--no problem. It is easy to get replacement webbing. I wear them all the time instead of leather--but the Centennial is pretty thick stuff. Thanks though.