Where is the Journey to Excellence website?

Where is the Journey to Excellence website where we're now supposed to enter service projects and service hours? I found one Journey to Excellence website, but it seemed to be one created for the Adventist (7th day) church and not one that really had anything to do with scouting.

"Where is the Journey to Excellence website where we're now supposed to enter service projects and service hours?"

Am not aware of any such thing.

I had seen the term "journey to excellence" in relation to the next quality unit program coming out in 2011.

As noted, the Good Turn for America program is still running thru 2010. It could be that National will replace this with "Journey to Excellence" for 2011 to who knows, so you could be just jumping the gun a little.

The Journey to Excellence Quality Award program does not officially start until Jan 1, 2011. I doubt very much if any website will be up, and running, before that.

The award criteria is about the only thing that has been released as of yet, and about the only thing that most of us here know about.

If you want more information, I suggest you sign up for one of the upcoming BSA webinars explaining the program.

The first webinar for volunteers affiliated with a Troop is Thursday, Oct 14, 2011, at 11AM.

Here is the webinar schedule -

http://www.nwtcbsa.org/images/stories/pdf/jte_roll_out_schedule.pdf

Here is where you go to register for a webinar -

http://journey-to-excellence.kintera.org/district-unit

Yup, thanks ScoutNut, please report back so we all know more. I went to sign up this weekend knowing that each session is only open to 100 people and sure enough once again those of us that live in the Pacific time zone are discriminated against. The only evening sessions start at 5:00 PM so it is impossible for those of us that work until 5 daily to attend, just like the Centennial kickoff earlier this year. Guess to actually view a session I'll have to either ditch work or skip an already scheduled Troop or District event.

Based on BSA's track record I sure hope they are just planning to rename the Goodturn site. Sadly access to this site is dependent on folks being registered properly, something that still is not 100%.