Greetings from Dallas

Just want to introduce myself.

Member of Troop 137, Laramie, WY and Kola 464 as a youth. Earned Eagle and AoL in Longs Peak Council.

Also at times member of Troop 11, Denver CO and Tahosa 383 as an adult.

Now in Dallas TX.

Married and have a daughter and a son (who is 5 at the moment).

slightly concerned about the new adult requirements for registration and may I quote Juvenal, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?". So, even though I have over 17 years in Scouting at the youth and adult levels, I wonder what the National Councils stand is on the first point of the Scout Law.

Anyhoo. Sorry to get slightly off tangent. I am trying to be involved in Scouting when time and work permit, but it is difficult at this stage. Once my son is of age, I will be definitely more involved (though would like to be now).

"I wonder what the National Councils stand is on the first point of the Scout Law. "

welcome!

a scout is also obedient... now do as you are told :-0

covering all bases would be a good way to run a youth oriented business - trust isn't the issue.

"I wonder what the National Councils stand is on the first point of the Scout Law"

Those requirements are aimed at the un-trustworthy devious child molesters trying to worm their way in and gain unfettered access to new targets.