Did you notice what these Yahoos are wearing?

It's too bad that National is not as zealous in protecting the use of our uniforms as they are in "protecting copyrights" , and shutting down small companies.

National should file a motion forbidding them to wear BSA uniforms. Maybe try dusting off the regulations that state that National owns the rank and insignia and throw that in for good measure. The worst that could happen is that these Yahoos get some free publicity.

Not sure what the problem might be. The two in the background are wearing non BSA shirts, probably British from the look. And, as pointed out, the main singer is wearing a very dated shirt. Are these singers even from the U.S.? Lots of noise for nothing, IMO.

The band is British and they have all been in the Scouts. I think the drummer is wearing a pre 1967 British Senior Scout shirt, the bass player is also wearing an old British Scout shirt with pre 1986 badges.

BTW. Their fanclub is called the Wolfcubs.

Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac was known to wear a scout shirt or two. Last year Glenn Frey of the Eagles posed. . . on the cover of Rolling Stone. . . in a vintage shirt! I think these things help make scouting look less frightening to the average kid, more acceptable.

The band is a British pop band.

I tend to agree with Hal above. Can you imagine what would happen to Girl Scout enrollment if Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus wore a uniform for a few shows?