Greetings to all, I have been out of Scouting for about 20 yrs, and finally rejoined and became a leader of a tiger den. To get to the point, I was putting my new uniform together, and was looking for my must honored and earned patch that I recieved from Philmont in the early 80's which was on my old uniform which neither I am able to found, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to go about getting a replacement, I have my trek picture to verify that I did attend Philmont. And pleasse don't suggest Ebay.

Thank You.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Tiger Cub Scouts!!

Since you do not want to look on E-Bay for a replacement Philmont patch, the only thing I can recommend is to contact Philmont directly and ask them.

The contact info :

http://www.scouting.org/philmont/about/contact/index.html

Remember that this would be considered a TEMPORARY insignia ONLY, and worn centered on the right pocket.

Good Luck!

Welcome to the forums, itchy!

OK, I won't suggest it. :) However, I will relate that I was able to replace some of my own cherished boyhood patches (traded away in ill-concieved swaps, some 30 years ago) and at very fair prices. If you get desperate, you should be able to repace your Philmont arrowhead for $15-25.