My son had his Eagle BOR last night. Some of you may remember that I wrote that he turned 18 a quite few weeks ago, on the trail on the Rocky Mountains. He has had everything completed for his Eagle since May. Than he was gone for a week and a half for NYLT, almost 3 Weeks for two High Adventure trips, and trying to get the BOR scheduled with the council, in summer, with so many people on vacation, took a while to get it scheduled.

He came home with a big smile on his face.

He said that the question they asked were very hard, many he was not expecting.

It has been a good run for us.

Even though it is not over! I asked him this week if he thought about working at Philmont or Double H next summer, he said yes he had, but it sounds like he may try to work at Northern Tier instead, he loves Minnesota and the BWCA.

>>Even though it is not over! I asked him this week if he thought about working at Philmont or Double H next summer, he said yes he had, but it sounds like he may try to work at Northern Tier instead, he loves Minnesota and the BWCA.

Congratulations on the Eagle. Next summer is a ways off and if he is 18 and in school his priorities change fast. I have hike in the rookies and done the BWCA. I loved both but I personally choose BWCA.

I would bet (a small amount) that in the end he pick neither.