I just thought I'd say hey and introduce myself. I have one son who is starting his second year of scouts in his second pack. He started last year as a wolf, and we moved and this year he is a bear. He has had so much fun in scouts, and I do not regret joining in the least.

As for me, I was the Den leader last year for the wolves, and with the new pack I am in charge of the web site.

Thanks

Welcome bnnykllr,

Cub Scouts are just too much fun! I hope you enjoy the group and I look forward to reading your input.

I was webmaster for my council for over 5 years. Let me know if you have questions about your unit web site. (Don't tell anyone, but I have a huge collection of Scouting clipart, shhhhhhh.)

Yours Truly in Scouting,

Rick Pushies

Thanks Rick, I'm always in need of good clip art.

I took the position because I knew more about HTML than anyone else, but that is all I know. Right now I am in the process of learning PERL and CGI scripting because they want log ins and accounts. I have lots of library books, so I should be ok. I was told I would get a list of regulations for scout websites, but have not recieved it yet.

It's not complete because I don't have all the info from the den leaders and we have not gotten photo release forms signed yet, but if you want to check it out the site is www.scouts-newmelle.org

well, no.... i am bunny killer. it has to do with a lot of things, one of which was my grandpa locking me in a van with a rabbit when i was about 5. it's not meant to be offensive or anything, i don't literally kill bunnies. just something unique that usually isn't taken when i sign up for things.