Are these still offered thru the BSA:

Boy Scout Troop Program Resources w/CD

Boy Scout Troop Program Features

I went to www.scoutstuff.org but do not these listed anywhere.

Are they discontinuedor did they change the titles?

I see Varsity Team Program Features on the site but nothing for a Troop

I would check with your local Scout Shop & not rely on the website. It seems to be a work in progress, very slow progress. It does not have Cub Scout Program Helps either & I have seen those out for 2005-2006.

Yes, the Troop Program Resources w/CD and all three volumes of the Program Features are still available. I recently bought 6 sets of each for our National Youth Leadership Training. There is also a brand new Troop Leadership Training syllabus that was just released by national that you may also want to order, the number is #34306A. This item replaces the Scoutmaster Junior Leader Training and uses concepts and ideas taught in the new National Youth Leadership Training.

Just call National Supply at 1-800-323-0736 and they will take care of your order.

The new ecommerce site for Scout Stuff is still very much in a state of ongoing development. When they do get the ecommerce site finished and you want to buy merchandise online, make sure you go to that site from a link posted on your council site. If you do, your council gets a small percentage commission on your purchase. If you go directly to the Scout Stuff web site, it is my understanding the council does not get the commission.

Yours Truly in Scouting,

Rick Pushies