Proud Eagle,

I don't want to speak for Dan, but I do believe he was making a joke. Notice he had a little winky face on his comment. I don't know about other parts of the country, but here in Oklahoma, the candidates are responsible by law for knowing where their signs are located and retrieving them after the campaign. Who wants a million signs blowing all over creation. I do believe that some candidates even pay people to remove them for them. It could be considered a service project for a troop to remove politician's signs from the landscape, plus benefit the troop by having stake making material. A win win. Messing with a candidates signs before an election can get you in a heap of trouble however.

JOKE? If it has to be explained, that means it was a bad joke. :( Yes I have a very dry sense of humor, but I amuse myself!

Proud Eagle

Your way or my way to pick the candidate, probably does not make much of a difference, its a crap shoot most of the time on which will be the best leader.

No scouts picks up signs only the leaders, not off of public property only along side of the road, after the elections.