Anyone Have a Link to Philmont Crew Openings?

I thought there used to be a site for Philmont like this one for for Sea Base

https://www.bsaseabase.org/scouts/scout-connections/view-openings/

Anyone know where it is (if extant)?

P.S.  Not look for full crew openings...just crews who need bodies to fill out their crew to full complement.

Edited by InquisitiveScouter

I don't think there has ever been one.

Why? I can guess at two reasons.

First, Philmont charges per Scout not per Crew, so unless your number goes below the minimum for a crew then there is little incentive to add strangers into your crew.

Second, there are great options for Scouts to attend Philmont as individuals (OA Trek, Ranch Hands, Conservation Crew etc) where those opportunities don't (I think) exist at the other HA bases (except a single Opkip trip)

28 minutes ago, UKScouterInCA said:

I don't think there has ever been one.

Why? I can guess at two reasons.

First, Philmont charges per Scout not per Crew, so unless your number goes below the minimum for a crew then there is little incentive to add strangers into your crew.

Second, there are great options for Scouts to attend Philmont as individuals (OA Trek, Ranch Hands, Conservation Crew etc) where those opportunities don't (I think) exist at the other HA bases (except a single Opkip trip)

Ahhh... learn something new every day!  I was under the mistaken idea that Philmont charged for crews rather than individuals.

Thanks for the correction!

But, there is still the minimum of 8 per crew, right? So such a resource could be helpful.

Asking for a father-son team who wish to go (they cannot make the timing of our council contingent)...the individual opportunities are open only to youth, right? (or am I mistaken on that, too??)