JasonOK here says he is sorry

I always thought Jason OK was multiple people posting under one name- too many different styles.

I really enjoyed OldFart's recent post in

Topic: RE: What you became now your grown up? (by the way, it is "you're")

Maybe Scouter-Terry will take care of this problem as well. In the meantime, I will ignore all posts from this user.

JasonOK here,

I have proven I can talk civilly. I would greatly appreciate if you guys would at least allow me to re-register to this forum under my main email address. I am sorry for being non scout like. I do feel I have a lot to offer though. I promise to stay out of issues and politics. I rather be a positive example for the boys on this forum. I wasn't even warned by Scouter Terry. Wouldn't it be un-scout like not to give me a second chance.

Respectfully,

JasonOK

Bye....I'm sure most of you will dance iwth Scout Like Joy.

JasonOK here,

I have proven I can talk civilly. I would greatly appreciate if you guys would at least allow me to re-register to this forum under my main email address. I am sorry for being non scout like. I do feel I have a lot to offer though. I promise to stay out of issues and politics. I rather be a positive example for the boys on this forum. I wasn't even warned by Scouter Terry. Wouldn't it be un-scout like not to give me a second chance.

Respectfully,

JasonOK

Bye....I'm sure most of you will dance with Scout Like Joy.

Never mind...Too much Hate here. Everyone talks about being Scout Like as long as they're not talking about themselves. I would like Terry to email me so I can show him how to fix his security problem in the web site.(This message has been edited by The Dude)

LOL You really are clueless. Look at the bottom of this screen and click on the FastRoot link. Scouter Terry is the CEO of a global technology solutions company. I don't think there is much you will be able to teach him.

It is a simple problem nothing big. It just allowed me ot take my old security number and re register with it under a different user name. With my other web sites I know it is often over looked. No Big Deal just thought he might want to know.