It's on the tip of my brain...

I cant remember what the thing's called or I would find a copy online...

It's a high adventure kind of survey used for recruiting - does this ring a bell? Do any of you use this, or have made your own that you'd be willing to share?

Thanks!

I seem to remember vaguely a survey our DE showed us in the late 80's or early 90's. It was one of those number two pencil fill in the dot things. I doubt you'll find one on-line.

It was a good idea that never seemed to get off the ground. Something written could probably be prepared.

Unc.

Venturing has a one-page survey form they use to recruit and to measure interest for annual planning. It is basically just a long list with a place to make a check mark. Includes high adventure and a wide range of many other activities. I haven't seen it online anywhere.

I can picture the form, It has a question like please fill in the bubble of your intersts and it gives you serveral options, archery, camping,swimming, hiking and then has stome type of followup like your son has expresed interests in the following items..is that it?

Scoutmaster Ron, yes, that's the one I'm thinking of. Uncleguinea is likely correct on the timeframe too as that would have been when I saw it.

I'm doing up my own version - but curious if others are using this?