New Cub Shooting awards approved

Friendly reminder:

RichardB is a Professional who seems to cover down on safety matters at the Irving offices.  Even @@Beavah couldn't win with him...

LOL.  Yah, these new forum features are interestin', eh?  Seems to show me when I've been mentioned.   Glad you're still around, John-in-KC, and still a nice guy! :)

RichardB from his writin' here is Richard Bourlon, Health and Safety Team Leader for BSA National in Irving.   Postin' on internet forums he's commentin' as himself and not as a BSA official, of course, and da BSA's house rules for reasons that have never made any sense to me don't allow for employees to really make any direct statements or share any real info via social media.   Everything's got to go through the marketing/communications team.

Richard came to da BSA from workin' in da industrial safety world (for da railroad industry, if I remember right).   Industrial safety in a big, highly regulated commercial enterprise like that where yeh can control environment and employees I personally think is a lot different than safety in a volunteer-led outdoor youth education movement.  Leastways, the "best practices" of the two different industries and da way insurers handle 'em are different.    Close as I can tell, Richard has been adjustin' slowly and he does have a sense of humor.

Beavah