What would you say to your 15 year old self?

What are you going to make of yourself?

Do you want it THAT badly?

Are you a hard worker or do you hardly work?

Will I make it until I'm old and grey like OGE (;);) just kidding;);))

Did I always do my best in everything I did?

Am I going to become a Special Ops operator?

How hard do you plan to try in life?

Do girls - matter in your life?

I guess that's it for now. Good topic, Dave.

Take yourself less seriously,

put a lot of effort into listening

and respect others more.

(oh...and your wife will be drop dead gorgeous, compassionate, exciting, energetic and a wonderful mother but has a propensity for buying expensive nick-knacks so save young fella save!)

Since I am fifteen I tell myself that the future is only what I choose to make it and I have to keep striving for to make good choices. But if I could meet myself in twenty or thirty years I dont want to know anything; I want to make my own choices and I want to fail so that I may shape my own future in my way.

I was once told by a former scoutmaster, If you know what is down the trail, over the hill, down the river why go.

F.S.

Remember that you are an actor in a play, and the Playwright chooses the manner of it: if he wants it short, it is short; if long, it is long. If he wants you to act a poor man you must act the part with all your powers; and so if your part be a cripple or a magistrate or a plain man. For your business is to act the character that is given you and act it well; the choice of the cast is Another's.

-Epictetus

We must remember that the future is neither wholly ours nor wholly not ours, so that neither must we count upon it as quite certain to come nor despair of it as quite certain not to come...

-Epicureus

Sorry; I'm reviewing some Greek and Roman philosophy at the moment.. ;)

There are some basic logical problems to solve in this issue of the "back to the future" space-time continumum. But when I was 15 years old I wouldn't take advice from anybody. Knowing that now means I don't need to try to figure out the consequenses in this paradox.