OK, this thread is only for me to post in. Got that? I'll sometimes post replies to other threads in here, since some people can't seem to stand other people voicing their contrary opinion.

"Same reason, Ed."

And here's another reply.

"And I'm sure you'd say that saying, say, Jews can't be the best kinds of citizens wasn't all that terribly denegrating, and deserving of government largess."

Nope, doesn't work that way. You didn't respect the "No Mervyn Thread" but as usual you want the rules to apply to everone else but not to you. Come to think of it, most of your ilk are like that. You do know what an ilk is, don't you. (betcha can't name the movie).

An Ilk is a rare, large ungulate that feeds on grass, shrubs, flowers and trees. They roam in herds throughout flat country in the north, mating in fall and giving birth in spring. Male Ilk grow large sets of antlers that are prized throughout the country as the basis for "western" chandeliers in cozy "greatrooms" in ski and mountain resorts.

Ilk are related to Deer and Moose. It's most closely related animal cousin is the similar looking Elk. The difference between an Ilk and an Elk is the coloring of their fur. Ilk fur is a dark chocolate brown with deep red stripes, much like an Okapi.

Ilk are native to one region of the Canadian Tundra and are rarely seen by man. They have a defensive technique unique to the animal kingdom that results in any photos of them coming out looking like a Caribou. Said ability extends to digital images, as well as filmed images. Scientists are puzzled by this ability though it's alleged that the United States used this ability to develop its stealth bomber and fighter planes. Legend has it that the US keeps a herd of Ilk at a base near Groom Lake, Nevada, though this has been uncomfirmed.