Is it disrepectful to request WB beads just be mailed?

After 300 hours and $5000 spent, I just completed my last ticket. (One of my tickets for those that question was to go study another culture for a few days out of the country. Just got back last night, hence the extra cost as I took my family with me).

I wrote a post card from abroad to my leader to validate I was doing what my ticket had on it, and I was studying abroad. Instead of some ceremony, another WB, or even in front of my boys at my troops next court of honor, I just wrote on the last line "And now, since my tickets are completed, why don't you just stick my beads in the mail and save us all time." After it was mailed, I realized that I did not want to minialize the beads... I just don't need the spotlight or to take time away from the boys. Is this disrepectful?

Is 300 documentable hours and $5000 spent enough to get the few critics who did not like my website to realize my leader's approval was not insane?

After all you written and said, why in the world would you ever want to wear anything that dates from the Boer War?

Just get a big alarm clock and some silver teeth and lead us into the next century, Flava flav is today's modern hero.

By the way, when you get your number be sure to publish it here so we can find out if you are real. You number will be on your WB certificate.

On Wednesday we'll be playing Kim's game the boys really like it.