Boy Officer Installation Ceremonies

I put together a Troop Resource Court of Honor Book as a Ticket item for Wood Badge, it has installation of officer ceremonies as well, If you send me your personal email, I will email it to you. It has openings, closing, Eagle Cermonies and Intallation of Officiers as well

If you do a Google search on "Boy Scout Ceremonies" you get thousands of hits. A couple years ago, I had done a bunch of research and found some nice ones on the internet but unfortunately, my bookmark file got trashed so I don't have the URLs anymore.

The British ones are often very profound. Sometimes silly but often profound.

Petal - Forgive me for splitting a hair here but I think that it's important. These aren't 'boy officers' but Troop officers that happen to be young men. The tasks that go along with these positions can seem huge to them, and any support that we can offer to THEIR methods is appreciated. Again understand that you don't mean to trivialize their work, but we must keep it in mind always.

Oh yes - that ceremony means a lot and is time well spent!(This message has been edited by buffalo2)