Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps

I've been trying to find out whether the Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps is still a registered BSA unit. I've checked their website and, while they have a marvelous "history" link with some great old photos, I can not pinpoint a date when the corps might have severed BSA ties. Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

-T

"Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps is a highly competitive summer youth drum corps in the Drum Corps International (DCI) circuit. It was founded in 1938 and is based out of Madison, Wisconsin. It is the third oldest corps in DCI; The Cadets, and the The Racine Scouts were both founded prior to 1938, in 1934 and 1927, respectively. The Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps currently belongs to the Madison Drum and Bugle Corps Association umbrella organization.

The corps is one of two remaining all-male corps, the other being The Cavaliers.

Being of Boy Scout origin, the corps symbol is the Fleur-de-lis. The members of the corps are registered with the Four Lakes Council of the Boy Scouts of America as Venturers.

The corps song of the Madison Scouts is "You'll Never Walk Alone"."

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Scouts_Drum_and_Bugle_Corps