Uniform options for Studio2B

Just a thought here...

Since S2Bers can choose their own uniform, could they choose components from the adult unis at Lands End? Seems like advisors and girls in the same uniform would better represent the relationship advisors and girls in Studio2B ought to have.

Comments?

Anne in Mpls

Why not? If they can choose their own uniform, they should be able to choose anything that's legal and affordable. Unles GSUSA has some rule that the adult combinations are specifically designed to identify adults, it shouldn't be a problem.

My daughter is in her last year as a Junior, and got her S2B catlog in the mail last week. I gotta admit, I'm confused...

KS

Yha, that was my thinking too, plus the fact that the Lands End stuff is specifically "casual uniform", plus Lads End has now added several other "unofficial items" which include nice jackets, polo shirts in many extra colors, etc. which they will embroider with the GS logo. So I think I see some good possibilities here. I certainly would not suggest putting a whole troop in the official adult dress uniforms that are in the GS catalog.

Peace,

Anne in Mpls

The two units I lead(advise) both have chosen a custom printed T-shirt as a "troop" uniform. One designed the shirt as part of a badge and got to screen print their own shirt at the local trophy/uniform shop. The other unit is a high adventure unit from though out the council and they wanted a common uniform for outings. As a male I am trying to find a dress uniform for council event that is more along the lines of the female leader uniforms in the catalog. GSUSA must think that all males in the organization are on executive boards.