When I was a boyscout I was inducted in Walapeju Lodge 140. That lodge had bolo tie syle totem that members wore. It was a leather thong, with a silver arrow head. At the ends there were a single white pipe bead, and a red pony bead for Ordeal members, 2 of each for Brotherhood, and they were strung together to form a triangle for Vigil. I was wondering if any other lodge has any special type of totem?

The term "totem" refers to the Lodge's emblem, which ALL Lodges have.

Now, are you asking if other lodges have any additional special items they wear? Yes, several do. Some of these are carryovers from non-OA honor groups that preceded the OA Lodge, usually bead necklaces and the like. I know of one lodge (Buckskin Lodge?) that has a special buckskin 'tab' they hang from their right pocket button.

My home lodge has a very simple bead necklace system. You get a white bead at tap out, blue after ordeal (white & blue are our lodge colors), red after Broterhood, and clear purple after vigil. You also get a german silver vigil triangle with your name and date. Each chapter has a color. Lodge committees each have a color, as do other lodge awards.