BSA Troop 1 Fundraising Event

I have been in Scouting in the City of Passaic, NJ for 14 years. We have been conducting a Hot Dog Event which we have been doing for the past 12 years and it has been very successful. We only charge $10 and you get Hot Dogs, French Fries, all the toppings, salads and garnishes, soda, chips and prizes are given away as well. For more information on our upcoming Hot Dog Event please visit our website at www.troop1bsa.org

Yours in Scouting,

Jerry G.

A.S.M., BSA Troop 1

Not to be a wet blanket on your event, But I noticed on the web site

"P.S. Music will be provided along with a 50/50 raffle door drawing with great prizes to give away. "

Raffles in scouting are forbidden. Has this been approved by council?

It is knocking the stuffing out of me. Still maybe it's part of the daily grind,. It's a good job that most of us are not thin skinned.

I'm thinking about nominating SemperParatus for an Oscar he will get My and Her That Must Be Obeyed votes.

Better stop now this is becoming a little Coney and someone wants to muscle in with a cure!!

Eamonn.

OGE, you're close enough to get over to Passaic. Can you grab me a dog with mustard and relish?? You can keep the soda, Semper said he'd pay for the shipping!!!

Good Luck, Troop 1!!! If I was still in Hunterdon, I'd be there!!!!